What To Expect
All Spa reservations are by appointment only. NO WALK INS.
We are currently experiencing higher call volume, we appreciate your kindness and patience. Please note, limited space is available.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR STAFF AND GUESTS
- Public and workplace safety is our top priority.
- Our safety and sanitizing procedures will meet or exceed all provincial, local and regulatory
guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene
- All staff have been trained on COVID-19 sanitizing PROTOCOL and best hygiene practices.
- Staff who feel ill or have a fever will be asked to stay at home and self-isolate.
- Full sanitizing of all treatment spaces including linens will be completed between each service and one time use supplies will be used where applicable.
- Guests and staff will refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
- The spa lounge and waiting area will be closed and we are limited on how many spa guests we have in the spa at the same time.
- All social distancing practices will be implemented at all times.
- No cash is accepted.
PPE – PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Employees will be supplied face masks, protective eye wear and/or face shields.
- Guests will be asked to bring their own face mask and wear it for the duration of their visit.
- Disposable masks are available and will be provided at the door prior to entering.
- Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the spa.
Call us directly at 905-828-7449 or email our Spa Concierge